Warunki świadczenia usług
I. General Conditions
- Whenever the following capitalized terms are used in the Regulations and its annexes, it is to be understood as follows for the purposes of interpreting the Regulations as follows:
- Client - the Store's offer is addressed to natural persons, legal persons and entities without legal personality that are capable of acquiring rights and incurring liabilities located on the territory of the Republic of Poland. Professional persons without full legal capacity should, prior to using the Services offered by the Store, obtain the consent of their statutory representative and present it at the request of the Seller.
- Regulations - these Regulations, posted in the Store at the URL https://lobos.it/pages/terms;
- Seller - Felmer Investments sp. z o. o., ul. Mieczysława Medweckiego 17, 31-870 Kraków, NIP number 5223041719. You can contact the Seller at telephone number + 48 502 264 166 or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Shop - Online Store located on the Internet at the URL https://lobos.it, owned by the Seller
- Acceptance of the Regulations and its provisions is voluntary, but necessary to use the services offered by the Store.
- They are forbidden to enter unlawful content into the Store, which may infringe third party goods or harm the legal order and interfere in the IT infrastructure of the Store.
- These Regulations and attachments are regulations within the meaning of art. 8 The agreements of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The products offered in the store are brand new and free from physical and legal defects, with the exception of products that are clearly marked as missing, due to physical defects or short expiration dates and sold at the promotional price. The shop offers the sale of goods via the Internet and in stationary. Goods offered in the store are articles and devices used to furnish the office.
- Goods sold in the Store are brand new and free from physical and legal defects, with the exception of products that are clearly marked as missing, due to physical defects or short expiration dates and sold at the promotional price.
- The prices of goods are expressed in Euro (EUR) and include VAT (gross price).
- The service allows you to use discount coupons, with the help of which you can reduce the price of products in the basket, the price of the selected product or change the cost of delivery.
- Promotions for goods offered in the Seasons are not subject to merger, unless the regulations of a given promotion state otherwise.
- The store allows you to use the services:
- Newsletter: based on the electronic delivery of free commercial and promotional information to the Customer. The customer starts using the service at the moment of providing the e-mail address and expressing the desire to receive messages by marking the appropriate field on the Store's website. The customer can cancel the service at any time.
- Account: consisting in maintaining an account in the Store provided electronically. The customer establishes an account by entering the contact details in the registration form (available after pressing the "Register" button). This service is provided from the moment of receiving by the Customer an electronic message confirming the registration. The customer may request to delete the account at any time by submitting a request to the Administrator who deletes the account within 24 hours of being notified (on business days).
- Selling goods via the Internet.
- Services are available in the Store for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except for temporary exclusion of the Store due to modernization or maintenance of its IT infrastructure, random cases caused by force majeure independent of the Seller and disabling the Store caused by hacker attacks or a failure.
III. Minimum technical requirements
To use the services offered by the Store it is necessary to have the following equipment:
- a PC, a smartphone with the most up-to-date version of the software, a tablet or other mobile device usually used for browsing websites,
- Internet link,
- current version of the Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge web browser or other,
- Active accounts about e-mail.
- The store sells via the Internet.
- The Customer may conclude an agreement with the Service Provider via the Online Store 24 hours a day, all days of the week, while orders are processed on business days.
- To place an order Customer:
- Familiarize with the description of the product and its price, the next does not click on the "Add to basket" button;
- Approves the goods or goods in the basket and the price of their delivery;
- Registers the Account, logs in to your Account or provides contact details necessary to deliver the order and makes a statement about the acceptance of the Regulations;
- Selects the payment method;
- Confirms placing an order with the obligation to pay;
- Payments made within 7 days of receiving an email confirming the order.
- Contact details necessary for the delivery of the order are: name and surname, delivery address, city, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address and in the case of entrepreneurs or entities that are not natural persons or natural persons who also perform business data necessary to issue an invoice, hence the NIP number, company name and business address.
- The Client's obligations resulting from the contract for the sale of goods remain for the Customer to pay the entire price for the goods and delivery.
- The payment methods available in the Store are payment by means of a payment card, PayPal or by using the Bold Cashier system. Settlement of credit card transactions is carried out via PayPal e-transfer using Bold Cashier .
- If the payment is not made within 14 days of sending an e-mail confirming the order to the Customer, the Customer will be informed by e-mail or by phone about the need to make an additional payment deadline. Failure to pay by the Customer in the additional period results in the cancellation of the order, about which the Customer will be informed by email.
- Information referred to in art. 12 paragraph 1 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, will be sent to the Customer on the email address used to place the order in a message confirming the submission and content of the order placed by the Customer.
V. Order fulfillment
- The order processing begins on the next business day after the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- The store is obliged to deliver the parcel to the buyer within 30 days from the date of the contract. If the parcel has not been delivered within this time, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, regardless of the reasons attributable to the Store or the Supplier. The Store is obliged to return the full amount paid by the Customer, including the delivery price, within 14 days of receiving the message of withdrawal.
- In the event of the existence of the Store's circumstances that prevent the implementation or timely completion of a part or the whole of the order, the customer will be informed immediately. The customer has the right to decide to cancel the order or to partially execute it, or to reduce the price. The Store is obliged to return the full amount paid by the Customer, including the delivery price within 14 days of receiving the message of withdrawal or part of the amount in the event of receiving a partial withdrawal message.
- A receipt or a VAT invoice is attached to each shipment.
- The delivery is carried out by courier or own transport of the Seller.
- The seller is responsible for the goods until delivery to the Buyer.
- The seller undertakes to deliver goods without defects.
- The cost of delivery is added to the price of the goods at the time of order confirmation. The buyer has the right to verify the shipping costs.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract and only the law
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract, without giving a reason, within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration to the seller's e-mail address: email@example.com or the address: Felmer Investments, ul. Mieczysława Medweckiego 17; 31-870 Krakow.
- The consumer should immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrawn from the contract, send the goods to the Seller. To meet the deadline, it is enough to give items before its expiry. This deadline does not apply if the Seller has committed to taking the goods from the Consumer.
- The consumer bears the cost of returning the goods to the Seller.
- The seller is obliged to return the full price of the goods within 14 days of receiving the information about the withdrawal from the contract, with the exception of the cost resulting from the delivery method chosen by the customer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered in the store. The Seller makes the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer or other method, on which the parties agreed, unless it is binding for the Consumer with additional costs.
- The seller is entitled to withhold reimbursement until receiving the return of goods or proof of shipment.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer, the contract is considered void.
- If the goods were used in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer is responsible for reducing its value.
- The consumer loses the right to remove the contract from the cases mentioned in art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights dated May 30, 2014, in particular in cases of:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or satisfying its individualized needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the Consumer's express consent prior to expiry of the term of withdrawal and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
VIII. Complaints and liability of the Seller under the warranty
- The Seller, in accordance with applicable regulations, grants Consumers a two-year warranty for physical or legal defects on goods purchased in the Store.
- During the year, the consumer has the right to demand a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract if the defect is significant, if the non-compliance is notified by the Seller, unless the Store immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer removes the defect or exchanges the product for free from defects. This restriction does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired, or the store has not replaced the product with a waiver, nor has it removed the defect.
- The complaint may be submitted to the e-mail address of the seller firstname.lastname@example.org or the address: Felmer Investments sp. z o. o., ul. Mieczysława Medweckiego 17; 31-870 Krakow.
- Claims under the warranty are considered within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
- If the Seller does not respond to the Consumer's requests within 14 days, it means that he considered the requests to be reasonable.
- The consumer should send the advertised goods to the Seller after prior arrangement of the shipping method to the address of the Seller. The consumer does not bear the costs associated with the transport of the restored product.
- The seller immediately after consideration of the complaint, and not longer than within 14 days is obliged to replace the product with a new one, repair the defect or refund the costs set with the consumer.
- In the event of a defect being removed or replaced, a warranty period shall commence on delivery of the repaired or replaced goods to the Consumer.
- If the complaint is not taken into account, the goods will be sent back to the Consumer along with the justification for rejecting the complaint and information on a permanent carrier (e-mail or information sent by traditional mail) or the Seller agrees to out-of-court resolution of the dispute. The lack of the Seller's statement means that he agrees to an out-of-court resolution of the dispute.
IX. Dispute resolution
- In the event of disputes, the Seller suggests using amicable methods of solving them.
- The seller informs that p from the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is an online platform for settling disputes between Consumers and entrepreneurs. It is a one-stop shop for out-of-court settlements of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
- In the event of a dispute with the Customer being a Consumer, the Seller proposes using the Mediation at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, competent for the Consumer's seat or using arbitration at the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court, competent for the Consumer's registered office.
- In the event of a dispute with a client being a legal person, an entity without legal personality capable of acquiring rights and incurring liabilities or a natural person who uses the services offered by the store in connection with the business or professional activities he performs, proposes to resolve the dispute in the Provincial Inspectorate of Commerce, appropriate for the registered office of the Seller.
- The competent court for resolving any disputes with the Client being a Consumer is a court of law competent for the Customer's registered office.
- The present terms and conditions have been drawn up in two identical copies in Polish and English language version. In case of discrepancy the Polish version shall prevail.
X. Conditions of Sale for Entrepreneurs
- The provisions of this paragraph apply only to clients who are natural persons conducting business activity, legal persons or entities without legal personality capable of acquiring rights and incurring liabilities placing an order in the store in connection with a business or professional activity.
- The Seller reserves the right to offer an equivalent of the goods being the subject of the service or withdrawal from the contract or a part thereof, if the amount of goods ordered by the Customer is not compatible with the actual warehouse condition.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer if the item sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty). The seller is exempt from liability under the warranty if the buyer knew about the defect at the time of the contract or 6 months have passed from the conclusion of the contract.
- The customer is obliged to check the goods in a manner appropriate to the things in the presence of the courier or supplier and to prepare a report with a description of any irregularities.If the nature of the item makes it impossible to check it in the courier's favor, the customer should check the goods immediately. Failure to inspect the goods results in the loss of rights resulting from the warranty.
- In the case of irregularities, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller about them in the manner described in par. The provision of par. VIII para. 5.
- In the event of a dispute, the Seller shall propose a resolution of the dispute at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection or another institution dealing with amicable resolution of disputes applicable to the registered office of the Seller.
- The competent court to settle any disputes is the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
XI. Final Provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations, in case of adjustments to the Regulations to changes in the law, introduction of new services or technological changes. Changes to the Regulations become effective after 14 days from the moment of informing customers by e-mail about new entries. The customer who does not accept the amended contents of the Regulations has the right to delete the account in the Store.
- Orders placed before the entry into force of changes in the provisions of the Regulations are implemented in accordance with its earlier wording.
- The provisions of the Regulations do not exclude any Consumer rights vested in them under the generally applicable law.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of law that are generally applicable on the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply.
- Regulations come into force on 12/07/2018.